Monday, February 7, 2011

We Hit 50 Degrees……………..

Nothing much going on today!  The weather has been much nicer!  We have actually got up to 50 degrees…Woo-Hoo!  Mattie & I got outside & actually took a walk without freezing to death.  She didn’t want to come back inside afterwards.  I hear by the weekend we could hit the 60s.  Of course, it’s my weekend to work =(   I noticed this morning while I was filling up the feeders….3 Eastern Bluebirds were checking out the birdhouses!  That’s a sure sign that Spring is on it’s way in my mind!!!!  =)

Of all days, hubby came home for lunch today! Surprise, Surprise no lunch cooked today as the cupboards are bare!  He just fixed him some frozen burrito like things.  LOL 

On my off days I usually always have something cooked by lunch time.   Yesterday, I had cooked baked chicken, cream potatoes, broccoli & mac & Cheese….  Of course, he didn’t come for lunch.  LOL 

I guess this evening we will do the dreaded Wal-Mart trip!  Ugh!

I guess that’s all for now!  You all have a wonderful Friday & a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment